Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

American Idol Power Ranking

It is getting down to the Nitty Gritty. Really all depends now on the songs they choose.

1. Jason Castro: I loved it, loved it, loved it! He is just so different from the other contestant that you can’t really rank him. But he sounds so cool with the songs he picks and you just feel great listening to him.
2. David Archuleta: Surprisingly, this was his best performance in my eyes. I thought that with this theme, he would find a really cheesy song, but it was not. Just nice, great voice, and I liked him at the piano.
3. Michael Johns: This was good. I liked the range he showed in his voice. I’m not sure though about his performance and really, what is up with the scarf.
4. Kristy Lee Cook: I actually really liked it. Nice tone to her voice. She is definitely the one who improved the most on this show. But someone has to go tonight. So it might be her.
5. Brooke White: This was probably my least favorite performance from her. I didn’t think that this was a feel good song at all and she just didn’t catch me with it. It is going to get tough!
6. David Cook: I did not like the way he was singing this song at all!!! And you all know how much I like him otherwise. Really was too dark for me. I hope this won’t put him into jeopardy.
7. Syesha Mercado: I don’t like her style, but of course I can’t say that she was bad. So no comment from me ; )
8. Carly Smithson: I also thought that this was the wrong song to sing for this night. And she really acted like she was mad and didn’t even sing it well. She still doesn’t deserve to go though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Michael Johns is out. What the heck?