Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My First Week :(

I can't believe it has almost been a week without any writing for me!!!!
But life is extremely hectic. First of all, I'm back at work! What a surprise.
This was my first week since Lilly was born. I did not write about it hoping that it would not come true if I wouldn't tell. It did anyway. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had been practicing with Lilly the week before to eat more of solid foods and stuff. She still is not drinking from the bottle - just hates it - so she doesn't get a lot of food during the day and also can't take a good nap without her mommy. Poor child :(
I only need to go 3 days a week. So in reality I'm there more days than I'm not. That is what I keep myself telling to make it through. And the other days she stays home with my husband since he works from home and just has to work around her schedule from now on.
And if that wasn't enough, now my cousin is here for the week with her 6 month old daughter. I am really happy to see them and Lilly loves playing with the baby. Now she is the old one. Hehe. But it's hard having to go to work and all the new changes and having guests at the same time. I already need a vacation.....

2 comments:

renee - 21st Century Parenting said...

oh wow... i wish you the best thru this transition. i'm glad you only have to go 3 days per week. i've been working from home. but it is SOOOO hard to stay focused.

our twilli is the SAME WAY. she hates the bottle, can't hardly nap w/o me (and "magic booby") and is starting separation anxiety to boot!

Katrin said...

Glad to hear that there are other babies like that. I never even thought about that she might not take the bottle. If anything, I was afraid that she would love the bottle so much that she wouldn't want the breastmilk anymore. That's all you hear about from others anyway.