Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Treasury


My most hearted item on Etsy made it into a treasury! It's my Embroidered Felt Necklace NO. 52. Everybody seems to like this one and it really is so stunning. A very different type of jewelry - fun and comfy to wear. I think I have to make more necklaces in that style. but my sister only gave a few new building blocks for me to work with to my cousin to bring back from Germany. And I already used up all the other ones she made. I guess I have to beg for more! Although I'm excited to see what I can do with the ones that she did give to me. There are some really cool new motives in this batch. BTW, it is going very good with my cousin and her baby being here. They are leaving tonight and I will write all about it tomorrow. Also got some great pictures!

No comments: