Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

And the winner is....

Melissa from Pink Paper Peppermints!


Lilly finally got to draw a name from her red bowl! She was all excited when I wrote down all the names, folded them, and put them in that bowl. She couldn't believe that I actually gave her the bowl full of pieces of paper to play with and then she really did draw a name. And as I said, Melissa is the one to own the 2 hair clips I especially made for this giveaway. I hope you will like them! Thanks for all of you that have entered the drawing and left such kind comments. It was so much fun that I will surely hold another giveaway soon. I hope you all will join in again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish that I didn't miss your give away:) Your blog is very pretty and you did a great job on it. I added your link. Have a good week