Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!

We are still so crazy with Lilly that we didn't do anything this Valentine. Then I realized that these earrings, I got myself on Etsy the other day, would be perfect for today. So I just showed them to my husband and thanked him for this wonderful Valentine's Day present. All he said was 'You are welcome!' Then he went to Home Depot and came back with some tools and said that I got him those for Valentine's Day. I looked at him with surprise and then he said if I didn't remember that he got me that necklace. Earrings, I said, earrings!

Hope you had as much to laugh about as we did today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love valentines day and we get the kids things too. We teased our daughter by telling her we got her a pair of turtles, she thought pets, they were on a set of earings :)