Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Little Girl

We have a totally cuteacious little girl. Her name is Lilly - Lilly Rose. She is so cute that me and my husband can't stand it! Everyone always says that having children is the greatest, but you don't know how true that is until you have your own. Now that we do, we are amazed every day at how much fun she is. Now I realize she is growing so fast and I should have started a blog right on the first day (well, once we got out of the hospital)on what she is doing everyday and how much she is growing. Again, it's just amazing! So now that she turned 6 months, I finally get around to start it.
I'm excited to share her growth and to hear from others and see how their children are doing. Let's have fun together!

No comments: